Saturday 22 February 2014

Fall in love with happiness.

Who doesn't want to feel happy? If you're never happy, that means you're lying. Sometimes happiness comes from the little things like when you decide to go out and stand there in the dark. You can't see anything because it's pitch black and you're starting to have these crazy thoughts of someone going to scare you any moment now. But then you hold your breath, you gaze up to the sky. At first you don't notice much, you see little dots all over the sky and a moon. But then you take a longer glance, you squint your eyes and the view just takes your breath away. You see how beautiful the moon is, how round and bright it is with the accompany of million glimmering stars.

And you can only say,

"Wow..."

It's too amazing to describe how you really feel. Do you know what I mean? It makes me happy just to look at something as beautiful as the creation of God up there in the sky. Who knows what more hides behind the moon and stars.

Sometimes for me, being happy is always the little things. It brings the biggest meaning to you, who it means the world to you.

An offering of a piece of candy, the scent of lavender and roses, a drop of vanilla into a cake batter, the chase between two kittens, the laugh of a child, the smell of a new book, the feel  of rain, the colors of the rainbow, the love between the ones that's been together half of their lives.

Everybody deserves to be happy. No one should be sad and depressed.

I've been depressed once. For two years, I felt like I was nothing, that everybody hated me. Everynight I would go to my room and cry myself to sleep.

My conversations with God were limitless.

And when I found happiness through family, friends and life; it makes me sad to remember I used to have a depressing past. But then I would just let it go because it's hopeless thinking what is now the past.

If you think you're changing in attitude and behavior, be aware it might be signs you are being unhappy. I know because I'm currently unhappy. I have no mood to learn, talk with my friends, smile. My charm have drifted away, friends are starting to keep their distance. And I feel bad. I'm the one at lost.

So chin up, if you're sad then be happy. Forget the ones that hurt you, delete the horrible memories, stop the negetive thoughts because you deserve to be happy. I deserve to be happy. Fall in love with happiness and try seeking it everywhere you go. Be greedy.

If you have enough of feeling sad and pathetic, seek a friend. Talk about it, but if you're not brave enough just seek advices and take that. Hug a friend, hug them tight, say that you are sorry and they will ask why, you must answer.

"No reason, I'm just sorry for everything"

If she/he asks why again, change topic or smile. Smile and have a little laugh. A weight have been lifted of your shoulders. And if you end up tearing, hug them tighter.

Tell them if you want to tell them, open up because the right ones are there for you.

Be happy, God loves you.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's deal shit together. I don't know you, and you don't know me. But one thing for sure we have in common is that we have problems to deal. Tell me, and I'll lend a hand,

love always SA.